Sex feels good. It is also an essential part of being human and an integral aspect of connecting in love relationships. It’s not always easy though. Many people develop sexual difficulties.
I work with individuals, couples, and moresomes of diverse sexual, ethnic and religious backgrounds to help address sexual issues that arise.
Sexual issues may include:
- Lack of Sexual Desire
- Differences in Sexual Desire
- Erectile Difficulties or Problems
- Orgasm Problems
- Arousal Difficulties
- Sexual Pain
- Problems Resulting from Sexual Trauma and Abuse
- Sexual Compatibility Challenges
- Sexual Challenges Posed by Aging, Illness, or Medical Treatment
My approach is multi-dimensional, non-judgmental and may include education, suggested readings and videos, individual and/or relationship therapy and referrals for further medical assessment and treatment. I may suggest homework, to be practiced in the privacy of your home.
Sexual activity is NEVER a part of your actual sex therapy session.